If the world has one language, it is English. English is the primary language of the Internet, books, newspapers, international business and academia, science, technology, diplomacy, sport, airports and air-traffic control, international competitions, pop music and advertising.
This is the scope of the industry in which we are making an ever-increasing impact. Our school offers superior English language programmes in the top English-speaking destinations around the world, together with French in Montreal.
Passionate commitment to developing our products, relationships and people has seen our organisation grow and strengthen to now operate in over 20 destinations, in five countries, on three continents.
With a history rooted in high-quality education, dating back to 1905, our organization was borne of two of the most prestigious private schools in Malta. Today, our brand is recognised, trusted and promoted to students from all corners of the earth by an ever-growing international network of language travel specialists.
We have defined our purpose as helping students succeed in a global community. This describes our reason for being and the impact we want to have on the world.
Across countries, time zones, and throughout all sections of our organisation, this simple statement inspires and focuses our team.
- Guarantee of your success - our school's guarantee is very simple. If your English or French does not improve at the speed we think that it should, we will provide you with all the additional support and lessons you need to reach your target level, free of charge.
- Lecture Series - practise listening and note-taking skills in a real-life setting with a teacher or another native English speaker.
- Pronunciation Clinic - choose from ‘general’ pronunciation clinics for all students and clinics targeted at specific accents.
- Conversation Class - join a group conversation with a teacher or native English speaker to discuss an issue of interest.
- Movies - enjoy free movies with discussion and comprehension activities.
Our school offers:
- One of the few English schools operating in the centre of Cambridge
- Situated in a very modern building next to one of
Cambridge’s main shopping areas
- Free language workshops include Debating Society,
British Culture, Current Affairs and CV Skills
- Free activities include kayaking, tennis, summer BBQ
and local museum and gallery visits
- Also enjoy weekly trips to see West End musicals
- Excursions available to Oxford, Canterbury, Brighton, Windsor Castle, Edinburgh and London
Average class size (max 14)
- Starting dates: Any Monday
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from complete beginners to very advanced
- Classes are held from Monday to Friday
- Courses available all year round
Nationality mix at our school
Our students come from all over the world. You will learn about different cultures, broaden your worldview and make lasting friendships as you practise and improve your English skills together.
See which countries our students come from:
- 13% Italian
- 10% Korean
- 7% Turkish
- 7% Swiss
- 6% French
- 6% Colombian
- 6% Saudi Arabian
- 6% Spanish
- 6% Brazilian
- 33% Other nationalities
Before Arriving in Cambridge
Your experience starts long before your first day at school; from the moment you book your course, we'll be there to help you prepare for student life in the best and smoothest possible way.
We know that just the thought of arriving in a new country can be stressful, especially if you are travelling alone for the first time. That is why we are there to guide and support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At any point during your arrival or stay you can call us on our emergency telephone number. We will make your arrival a straightforward and stress-free experience!
Free Language Workshops
Boost your course with additional teacher-led sessions, which are open to everybody and free of charge. A number of sessions take place every week outside of classroom hours. Your learning will be supplemented with free language workshops and a full programme of leisure activities to help you activate your English or French in fun and authentic ways.
With professors, published authors and cutting edge education technologists, this team continually researches and applies the latest trends in learning science to our curriculum to ensure you make the best progress possible. Our central academic team also regularly presents at education conferences around the world.