Find the course that meets your interests:
Intensive Spanish, from 210 EUR a week
This is our main course. It consists of 4 hours tuition per day and offers you a high degree of flexibility:
you can do as many weeks as you want and start at any point in the year, whatever your level. Discounts from the 3rd week!
- Starting dates: Any Monday (every second Monday if you’re a beginner)
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from complete beginners to very advanced
- Classes are held from Monday to Friday
- The average number of students per group is 6 to 7
- Course timetable for General courses: classes normally take place from 09.30 to 13.30, with a 20-minute break
COMBINE your intensive course WITH:
Working in collaboration with El Arenal Sailing Club (one of Mallorca's longest established and most prestigious sailing schools), we offer you the opportunity of combining your intensive Spanish course in the mornings with a 30-hour (2-week) sailing course in the afternoons.
- Sailing courses are available at all levels, including beginners, all year round. In July and August students can choose to either attend a group class (minimum 4 participants) or have private tuition.
The rest of the year only private tuition is available
- Sailing course, group class (30 hours): 495 EUR
- Private sailing lessons: 62 EUR/hour
DELE preparation, 450 EUR/week
For 2h/day of private tuition
(10 h/week). Prepare for the DELE exams organised by the Instituto Cervantes and earn an internationally
recognised official qualification. International House Palma is an exam centre. Students can take a DELE
preparation course at any time of the year but the DELE exams themselves are only available on certain dates.
Private tuition, 48 EUR per hour
If you want to go at your own pace, learn just what you need, and decide for yourself how
intensive you want your programme to be, one-to-one classes are the best option. You can also combine private tuition with a group course.
Courses for over-50s, 480 EUR
If you’re over 50 and would rather learn Spanish together with students your own age, this
2-week programme may be just what you’re looking for. We’ll also show you around Palma, have lunch together at a typical local restaurant, and go on a Saturday excursion outside the city
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Classes per week: 15
- Start date
: June: 1, 2019
- The programme of activities is included in the price
Study Spanish while you get to know Palma de Mallorca, Madrid, Malaga, San Sebastian, Seville, Barcelona, Valencia or Cadiz. Choose the cities and the number of weeks you want to study
Online courses with Net Languages
To get ready before coming to Barcelona or continue your studies after returning home,
we recommend one of our online courses. Each Net Languages course consists of around 120 hours of interactive study materials and can also include individual written and spoken tutorials with a qualified language instructor
PROGRAMS IN SPANISH IN OTHER LOCATIONS: