Find the course that meets your interests:
, from $155 to $260 USD per week
Our morning classes for general
English are offered at 7 levels from Beginner to Proficiency. You can book
these classes Monday to Friday (General English 20) or Monday to Thursday (General English 16). Practice your reading and listening skills; develop your vocabulary and grammar, so that you can communicate more effectively and accurately; practice speaking and writing; use English to exchange ideas with people from other countries:
- Course duration 1 - 48 weeks
- Levels Newlands: Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- City Centre: Beginner (A1) to Proficiency (C2)
- Minimum age 17 years
You can intensify your studies by adding
afternoon options. We offer focus groups, English for Work, IELTS and
TOEFL exam preparation as well as private lessons. Course options:
- 25 lessons a week, from $265 USD per week
In the morning, you participate in the General English 20 Course (Monday to Friday). Alternatively, you can also participate in the General English 16 Course (Monday to Thursday). In the afternoon, you can add one Focus Group (5 lessons). These lessons take place either Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday.
Intensive - 30 lesson a week, from $300 USD per week
In the morning, you participate in the General English 20 Course (Monday to Friday). Alternatively, you can also participate in the General English 16 Course (Monday to Thursday). In the afternoon, you can add two Focus Groups (10 lessons). These lessons take place from Monday to Thursday.
Focus groups ad-on classes: Survival English, South African Culture, Listen Up, Around and About, Let's talk, Express Yourself
English for Work
- 30 lessons a week, from $350 USD per week
This course is ideal for students who need to use English at work or in a business context. We recommend it for people who work in an English environment and for those who are seeking an international career. An Intermediate level or above is required. Elementary and Pre-intermediate students who need English for the workplace are advised to book private lessons.
IELTS & TOEFL Courses, $340 USD per week
Experienced teachers, small class sizes and personal attention to all students ensure the best possible preparation for the exam.
- General English 20 + IELTS or TOEFL
- Lessons (50 minutes) / week 30 lessons (25hrs)
- Starting dates Every 4 weeks
- Course duration 4 or 8 weeks
- Levels Upper Intermediate (B2) to Proficiency (C2)
, prices on request
We offer preparation courses for FCE,
CAE and CPE:
- Course duration 10 weeks, 9 weeks in January
- Levels Strong Intermediate (B1+) to Proficiency (C2)
, prices on request
Private lessons are available both halfday
Study Year, from $230 USD a week
If you study 24 weeks or longer, we
put a study programme together based on your individual needs. An advisor
will regularly meet with you to discuss your progress. Our Study Year students enjoy a number of further advantages like reduced course fees.
Combine your course with
Internship, $250 USD - one-time internship placement fee
Internships are a great way to gain insight into a work environment. They provide an opportunity for you to work in the professional field you have trained / studied in and, ideally, in which you also have work experience.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Relevant qualifications or work experience
- CV/Motivation letter
- Statement of results (mid-term & final term)
- You will be placed at a local company
- You will work in your professional field
- The work is unpaid
- The minimum duration is 8 weeks
- You can choose from a wide variety of professional fields
- You must add one of the English courses
Combine your course with
Volunteering, from $300 USD per week
Through our sister company, we organise a comprehensive volunteer programme. We off er projects in and around Cape Town, along the Garden Route, up in the Kruger Park area as well as in other parts of South Africa and Namibia. Extend your stay in South Africa and combine your language course with volunteering.
- The minimum age of 17 and 21 depending on the project
- If you are not an English native speaker: have a minimum level of Upper Intermediate [B2]. If your level is lower, we recommend doing an English language course before you volunteer
You can choose the volunteering project among the following categories:
1. Social volunteering - if you love working with kids or with elderly people, this section is where you will find the perfect project for you.
2. Conservation volunteering - working with wild animals and nature conservation is what you will find in this group of volunteer projects.
3. Medical volunteering - if you have experience in the medical field, then this might interest you.
4. Farm stays - stay on a South African farm and learn how to grow organic food. In addition, you experience South African farm life.
5. Voluntourism - in this section, we have grouped projects that allow you to learn about nature or communities, but also include lots of fun.