Students will live in a dormitory in double rooms (with one bathroom per two rooms), fully equipped with towels, sheets etc. At the dormitory there is a club, cafeteria and post office, as well as a newspaper and souvenir stall. The participant can access the Internet inside his/her room, using his/her own properly configured laptop. The number of single rooms is limited. Accommodation in such rooms is possible upon prior reservation for extra cost.
The program cannot assist participants in finding private accommodation.
Meals are served TWO TIMES A DAY (breakfast and dinner) in the students’ cafeteria. Special dietary arrangements are possible for vegetarians.
- Sacrum/profanum. Polish customs and traditions
- Dance workshops
- Cooking workshops
- Film presentations (with English subtitles)
- Theater performances and concerts (tickets not included)
- Visits to galleries and museums (tickets not included)
- Evening conversations and phonetics workshops (once a week)
- Individual language consultations (twice a week)
- Sightseeing tours of: the Jagiellonian University Museum in Collegium Maius, Krakow’s Old Town with the Wawel Royal Castle, and the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau (the former Nazi concentration camp).
- Trips to:
1. Tour of the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau (the former Nazi concentration camp)
2. Trip to the ancient Salt Mine in Wieliczka or to the Pieskowa Skała Castle
3. Trip to the Pieniny Mountains, including a raft ride on the Dunajec river
4. Trip to the Tatra Mountains, including a visit to the resort city of Zakopane
All trips are organized for each program separately.