Find the course that meets your interests!
Comprehensive 30, from $463 USD a week
Covers listening, speaking, reading and writing; the 4 building blocks of language learning and build a strong foundation to master your Chinese skills! The Comprehensive 30 intensive course will allow you to focus on real-life Chinese conversational skills and the reading and writing of Chinese characters
Conversational 20, from $338 USD a week
A great choice to learn the communication essentials of Chinese pinyin, listening and speaking skills, giving you confidence to speak Chinese after the very first lesson! 4 interactive group classes every morning focusing on practical Chinese conversational skills and giving you the rest of the day to practice what you learnt in your own time
Reading and HSK, from $177 USD per week
Characters are an essential part of Chinese culture and by learning them you get a deeper understanding of the language. Take the lunge and look long-term with your Chinese. Learn to read, write and understand some of the mysteries behind a writing system that is
5,000 years old
Business Intensive 25 & Combined course, from $534 USD per week
Four group lessons a day focusing on Chinese general conversational skills as well as an additional daily private lesson to cover business Chinese or any other topic of interest such as Chinese history, culture, HSK preparation etc.
Are you an ambitious young professional who sees potential in China to kick-start your career? Are you open-minded, dynamic, ready to take the initiative to succeed, and able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment?
We work with an extensive corporate network and can offer a valuable in-China work experience. Register now to make China your future and obtain a valuable edge in today’s competitive job market.
- China is the world’s 2nd largest economy and growing at a rate of over 8% a year
- Of the world’s Fortune 500 companies, nearly 480 have invested in China
- The number of foreigners in China who can speak Chinese and have in-China work experience is less than 0.05% of China’s population
Advertising, Finance, Hospitality, Event Management , Architecture, Export and Trade, HR, Media & Publishing, Consulting, Education, IT, Tourism,
Journalism, Logistics, Marketing, Transport, PR, Real estate, Research and more!
- Internship placement (unpaid) with potential allowance
- Visa application and extension support
- Welcome package
- 24/7 continual and emergency support
- Networking events, cultural and business orientation
- Internship recommendation letter
- College graduate
- Aged 20 to 38
- Registration complete 12 weeks before internship commencement
- Intermediate level of Chinese before commencing the internship
PROGRAMS IN CHINESE IN OTHER LOCATIONS:
- Beijing - Chinese Courses with optional Internship
- Our schools are located in the very hearts of Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, London and New York City which offer lively, interactive classes and a central location for your study. Contact us for classes in these locations.